Lesson Report-Adv.1-Apr.23rd

Dear Adv-1 Classmates,
I wish I had started preparing for my math exam a little earlier.
If I had started preparing for the not-overly-difficult exam, I could have passed it.
If I had passed the exam, I wouldn't have to take a make-up test next week.
If I don't have to take a make-up test, I would go out with my friends this weekend.
Do you understand how to use the conditionals!
[1] Reading Cover to Cover-2  Unit 10-Part 1 The Wisdom of the World #2
- Review reading w/CD -> Expanding Vocabulary
-> Vocabulary (Worksheet) *Have them pick up the unknown vocabulary.
=> What’s your opinion?: 
[2] Vocabulary Daily 1500
- Review #6-7 A Personality Questionnaire (1), (2)
- Practice #8, 9 Opinion on Social Issues (1), (2)
=> Listening Task Explain what each student’s perspective or main point is.
[3] Grammar & Writing Short Essay: A thing I tried last year and will try this year. #1
- Peer Review: HW Part [3], [4] -> Revise => Present [1]-[4]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿