Lesson Report-Senior 1b-May 18th

Dear Senior-1b Classmates,
Which public transportation do you like to go to school, bus, train, subway or monorail?
You'd probably prefer walking or bicycling to taking any of those, wouldn't you?
I agree with you. I'd much prefer walking to taking a bus or train, even if it takes longer.
Do you agree with me?
1. Bridge Work: C27-U1  I used to swim a lot but I no longer do.
Assignment-> Review/Practice/Activity
- Vocabulary in Use C26-U2 #2身体や健康に関することば p.66/Workbook
- G&C-1: ago/before/last/in/when/once-> Ex-1.
- G&C-2: could/couldn’t/could hardly-> Ex-2. 1-b
- G&C-2: had to-> Ex-2. 2
- G&C-3: when/while -ing-> Ex-3. 1, 2, 3
- Grammar in Use/p.26: Yuki’s Story
Practice/Activity  C27-U1  I used to swim a lot but I no longer do.
- Vocabulary in Use C27-U1 #1 旅行や交通に関することば HW=> Voc-Writing/WB p.67
- Reporting/p.27
2. Star Team  Unit 2 Can you guess the superstar?
Assignment-> Read: My Favorite Superstar
- Voc: male-female, encourage, career, success-successful, perform-performer, good-looking
Vocabulary: Ex-1-> Ex-2-> Ex-3: public transport, journey, complicated
[Assignment]
1. Bridge Work
- Vocabulary in Use: C27-U1 #1 旅行や交通に関することば Voc-Writing/WB p.67
2. Deep Listening: Lesson 7
3. NHK基礎英語: Lesson 25-26

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿