Lesson Report-Senoir 1-May 15th

Dear Sr.1 Classmates,
While I was preparing for the lesson on March 11th, 2011, the big earth shook the building so hard that I could hardly keep standing.
What were you doing then? Do you still remember?

[1] Bridge Work Book 2  C25 I’ll study harder when the new school year starts.
- G&C-3: stop -ing, keep -ing, go -ing, like -ing, mind -ing, prefer -ing-> Ex-3. 1, 2
-> Ex-3. 4/p.208
=> Pair Ex-3. 3 => A: I don’t mind -ing but I prefer ~ing. Which do you prefer, -ing or ~ing?
=> Pair Ex-3. 5: Read the text aloud together and talk about what you think of it.
- G&C-4: 現在形・過去計・未来表現のまとめ-> Ex-4. 1,
 [2] Deep Listening-1: Lesson 7 An Interview
=> Pair What does your parent say to you? What do you think of that? Do you agree with it?
[3] Bridge Work Vocabulary in Use: C27-U1 #1 旅行や交通に関することば Practice-Writing
[4] Bridge Work Book 3 C27-U1  I used to swim a lot but I no longer do.
- Review G&C-2: could hardly-> Ex-2. 1-a
- G&C-2: had to-> Ex-2. 2=> Pair Talk about things you had to do recently. Use to inf.
- G&C-3: when/while -ing-> Ex-3. 1, 2
  => Pair - What were you doing when I called you at ten last night?
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿