Lesson Report-Sr.1-Jun.22nd

Dear Sr.1 Classmates,
While I was eating breakfast, someone called me on my smart phone.
I dopped my knife while I was eating my fried eggs.
I burned my lips when I tried to sip my coffee.
Have you learned how to use the past simple and past continuous?
[1] NHK基礎英語
Lesson 43 Can I really help them?
Lesson 44 Have you rented out your house?                  
[2] Star Team-2: Unit 3 Ricky’s Question
Culture: Roman Towns
Review: Units 1-4/p.29 - Ex-3/p.28: While I was going home …
[3] Bridge Work Voc in Use: C28-U1 #2 人の生活や一生に関することばVoc-Writing WB/p.71
[4] Bridge Work Book 3: C28-U2 Has Fred already left for school?
Review-> Write or Rewrite 10 or more sentences about what you did, have/haven’t done, need to/have to/be going to/will do this week or today in 15 minutes.
Identify 1. Subject, 2. Verb/Tense, 3. Adv/Time before writing each sentence.
=>Talk=> Ask/Answer Questions=> Report

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿