Lesson Report-Sr.1-Jun.5th

Dear Sr-1 Classmates,
Did you enjoy your presentation? If you did, your audience did, too.
That's the key. Same as cooking, singing or performing.
You've got to enjoy what you are doing!
[1] NHK基礎英語
Lesson 33 The longest river in the UK is the Severn.
- Voc/Expression: the longest/shortest, the highest/lowest, ~ long, ~ high/tall, (~ old)
Pair  - A: What is Japan famous for? (Tokyo/Tokyo SkyTree/634m, Nepal/Mt. Everest/8,848m)
=> B: Japan is famous for Mt. Fuji. It’s the highest mountain in Japan. It’s 3,776 meters high.
- A: Who is the oldest/youngest/laziest/busiest person in your family?
=> B: (  ) is the ~ person in my family. He/She is ~ years old. He/She …
Lesson 34 It is one of the longest rivers in the UK.
- Voc/Expression: need to, from time to time
Pair  A: I’m going to ~ /I want to ~ /I’m not good at ~ /I can’t ~.
=> B: Repeat You … Then you need to ~ to …    
[2] Deep Listening-1: Lesson 10 Park Information => Pair Read-> Repeat
[3] Bridge Work Vocabulary in Use: C27-U2 #2 マスコミ・芸能に関する職業 Spelling/WB p.70
[4] Bridge Work Book 3: C27-U2 She used to be shy but she isn’t any longer
Presentation Test  My Biography : Write about yourself with 15 or more sentences. 
C28-U1 Have you done your homework yet? - Yes, I have.
- G&C-1現在完了形の作り方
- G&C-2現在完了形の使い方 - already, just, not yet
-> Ex-1. 1, 2  Pair A: Ask questions about the things in the chart
=> B: Yes. I’ve just/already done it. I did it ~ ago. No. I haven’t done it, yet. I’ll do it …

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿