Lesson Report Senior-2 August 22nd

Hello class! This is Towako from MEL School.
Are you enjoying the rest of the holiday?
It's Saturday
, August 24th, 2013.
I'm sorry I couldn't write the report earlier.
I'm afraid to say most of you had a hard time to speak, read, or repeat English during the last lesson.
You must have found it's very important to practice English regularly.
As I told you, you'll start a new textbook from September.
The contents of the textbook are really interesting.
I'm sure you'll enjoy your new endeavour!
I didn't have time to collect your homework last time, and I'll do it next time.
So, please don't forget to bring your BW workbook with you!
And the next speaker is Yu. Get ready for your speech!

<Speech for absentees of August 5th>
Bridge Work Chapter 36 Unit 2 Writing (p. 182)

<Summer homework>
Workbook pages 45, 47, 49, 51, 103, and 104

<Lesson Review>
Warm up: Tell your partner about what you've done during the summer holiday.
Bridge Work Chapter 36 Unit 2
Grammar and Communication-1 複合関係詞
Exercise-1  #1 Review, #2, #3
TUNE-IN Unit 10 Lesson 1 How do you spend your free time?

See you next week!

Towako

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿