Lesson Report-Sr.1-Sep.11th

Dear Sr.1 Classmates,
Now I hope you all clearly understand why reading loudly and clearly is so important to develop your English communication skills.
Try NOT worring about other. You're practicing English for yourself and your future.

[1] Communication: NHK基礎英語-3  9月号
Lesson-69: I’m meeting my friends at the airport.
One More Thing/p.39: Im meeting, Were going to, Your flight leaves at
Lesson-70: Could you tell me how to get to ~?
[2] Listening: Deep Listening-2 
- Lesson 3 Mistakes => Story Telling
[3] BW Vocabulary in Use: C30-U2 #2 知的活動などに関することばPractice Writing
=> Word Family: know-knowledge, true-truth, intelligence-t, solve-solution, translate-ion
[4] Bridge Work Book 3: C30-U2  I saw Jennifer’s face turn red.
- Review G&C-3: 知覚動詞+動詞(原形 + -ing)
- GIU: It was astonishing for Ron to learn about a foreign culture.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿