Lesson Report-Sr.1-Sep.7th

Dear Sr-1 Classmates,
You saw me drop a pen, heard me sing a song and lisented to me explain how to use 知覚動詞.
And I told you to practice using it when you have a chance.
Now I want you to use it correctly!
[1] Communication: NHK基礎英語-3
Lesson 67: make sth shorter/longer/lighter/darker
- One more Thing/p.27: make sb/sth adj/noun
Lesson 68: make sb popular/happy/sad/disappointed
9月のことば: 感情を表す形容詞の使い方/p.15
=> Activity-Bonus/BW Verbs to Show Feelings (excite-excited-exciting) の使い方WB/p.18
[2] Star Team-2: Unit 6 Top Teen’s Problem Page
- Tongue Twister
- Song: Higher and Higher
[3] Bridge Work Voc in Use: C30-U2 #1 コミュニケーションに関することば Voc-Writing WB/p.81
[4] Bridge Work Book 3: C30-U2  I saw Jennifer’s face turn red.
- Review Activity-6  WB p.15  知覚動詞+動詞=> Gr. Writing-2  WB p.17知覚動詞の使い方

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿