Lesson Report Junior-2 October 25th

Hello class! This is Towako from MEL School.
How are you doing today?
It's Saturday, October 26th, 2013.
It's rainy today.
I hope it will be sunny tomorrow.
We did Recap of Chapter 19 Unit 1.
Are you sure you can get a good score on the Recap test?
I'm afraid some of you didn't do well on the last one.
I'm hoping all of you get over 80 points this time!
Our speakers yesterday were Shunta and Soichiro.
Shunta talked about hanging out with his friend in Kokubunji.
Soichiro talked about NHK's morning drama program.
The next speaker is Takehiro.
Get ready for your speech!

<Lesson Review>
基礎英語 Lessons 95 & 96
Review 24
Bridge to MEL 2
Chapter 19 Unit 1
Grammar and Communication-4
I hope (that) ..., I'm sure (that) ..., I'm afraid (that) ... を使った表現
Exercise-4
Recap 
(pp. 111-113)

See you next week!

Towako

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿