Lesson Report-Senior.1-Oct.9th

Dear Senior-1 Classmates,
Police Officer; I'm looking for a man wearing a yellow baseball cap. Please let us know if you see anyone wearing a baseball cap. 
Local Resident: OK. I'll let you know when I find someone wearing a baseball cap.
Easy to use "let me know" or "let you know" now?

[1] Communication: NHK基礎英語-3              
<1A> 3-min Review Practice: - I thought it would take ~ minutes but it took me ~.  It took ~minutes longer than I thought. - I’ve been here for the first time. It’s much more beautiful than I thought.
Lesson-85: Can I take a message? - Voc: happen to ~, decorate-decoration-decorator
One more thing /p.39: singing bird/bird singing in the tree
Lesson-86: Could you let ~ know … - Voc: let ~ know, give ~ the message=pass the message on to her
One more thing/p.43: When do you think shell be back.
<1A> 7-min Practice & Writing: - A: Who is the boy eating a sandwich over there?
=> B: I know the boy (repeat). He’s ~. He’s one of my classmates.
- What time do you think she’ll be back=> I don’t know where she is or when she’ll be back.
[2] Deep Listening-2 - Lesson 7: An Advertisement
-> Voc-Before: resort, intend for, relaxing, access to-> Voc-after: available, delay,
Are you tired of -ing?, Are you bored with -ing? Are you worn out from -ing?
[4] Bridge Work: C31-U1 More waste needs to be reduced.
- Review: G&C-3 受動態の作り方-3 to 不定詞 Ex-3. 3 => Gr Writing-2  p.21/WB

- GIU: Let’s learn about soccer-> <1A>Ex.1-4  <1B>Ex.1-6

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿