Lesson Report-Sr.1-Nov.23rd

Do you know where your grandfather was born?
Can you tell me what his favorite food was when he was a child?
Do you have any idea what he wanted to be when he was young?
Find out and report!
[1] Communication: NHK基礎英語-3             
<1A> Review Practice: ~ is the town (that) I live in.  ~ is the place where you want to live.
Do you know the place your grandpa used to live in?  ~ is the place where my grandpa used live.
Lesson-107     - Voc: souvenir
One more thing/p.67: I wonder where/if
Lesson-108   - Voc: stationary, stuffed toy, exit, dinosaur, I bet …
<1A> Practice & Writing: I wonder where we can get tickets. I’m wondering if I can pass my math test the day after tomorrow. Could you tell me where we can get a map?
[2] Star Team-2: Bonus Unit-1
- School in the USA: Exercise-2=> Pair
- Voc: compulsory, elective, contemporary music, freshman-sophomore-junior-senior, major in
[4] Bridge Work  C32-U1 He came up with an idea to solve the problem.
<1A> - Review: GIU-> (4)
<1B> - Review: GIU
- Reporting => Gr-Writing-WB/p.29

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿