Lesson Report-Senior 1-Dec.11th

Dear Senior-1 Classmates,
So now you can tell others what you ate for lunch or what you were doing at some time yesterday.
To practice reading or saying aloud is not only the most efficient but also the easiest way to learn how to use the reporting speech. 
And you like speaking rather than just reading things quietly, don't you?
[1] Communication: NHK基礎英語-3     
<1A> Review Practice   I’ve never been to Paris. What is Paris like? What were the people like there?
 I can’t wait to visit there next month.
Lesson-117  - Voc: confirm-confirmation, arrive-arrival, put ~ through to …, due to,
Lesson-118    - Voc: expect, in other words, middle-aged, tend to
One more thing!/p.43: what 関係代名詞
<1A> Review Writing: - I have an appointment with Ms. Asai at four oclock on Thursday.
- I think my mom looks younger than she is.   - Can you tell me what you ate for dinner yesterday?
[2] Deep Listening-2 - Lesson 16  Discoloration
[3] Vocabulary in Use: C32-U2 #2           感情に関する熟語     
[4] Bridge Work: C32-U2 My mom made me clean the kitchen
<1A> Review G&C-2: make/find/keep/leave-> Ex-2. 1
=> Grammar Writing-1 WB/p.33
C33-U1  I asked Ron if he had done his homework.
- G&C-1=> Ex-1. 1-> Ex-1. 2, 3=> Activity-1 WB/p.35
<1B> => Grammar Writing-1 WB/p.33   

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿