Lesson Report Senior-2 January 16th

Hello class! This is Towako from MEL School.
How are you doing?
It's Friday, January 17th, 2014.
It's sunny and cold again.
We reviewed how yo use "see, hear, feel, and so on" yesterday.
I saw many young people who had joined a coming-of-age party talking to each other in a loud voice on the train back home on January 13th.
I found some of them annoying because they were so drunk.
What do you think of young people getting drunk and chatting loudly on the train?
Do you want to be that kind of people? I hope you will have known better.
You also learned about money during Open Forum lesson.
Some of you enjoyed the topic a lot!
The next speakers are Minori and Yu.
Get ready for your speech!

<Lesson Review>
Bridge Work Chapter 30 Unit 2  It is/seems/sounds/looks reasonable to ...,
I saw Ron walking toward me. I heard someone call my name.
Open Forum Unit 6 Part 2
Money: History of Money
Lis-1, 2-> Explain the brief history of money

Have a good weekend!
See you next week,

Towako

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿