Lesson Report-Sr.1A-Feb.26th - Next lesson on Mar.4th

Dear Sr-1A Classmates,
The next lesson will be on Tuesday, March 4 at 7:30.
Don't forget to bring your dictionaries!!!
You all looked exhausted after the series of exams.
Now they are all, or mostly over. You can enjoy yourselves for the next 40 days without worrying about tests or homework!
[1] Communication: NHK基礎英語-3 2月号
Review Practice: - I wonder what you thought of me when we first met. - I’m afraid I don’t remember when we first met. - Do you know if they’re getting married? - I want to know where Ron was born.
Lesson-157
Lesson-158
Lesson-159
Lesson-160
☆Let’s Chant/p.91: Comparatives
Practice & Writing: - Which dish do you think is more popular among students, pizza or pasta?
- I don’t think pizza is the most popular food among students. - Eric doesn’t think he passed his math test.
[2] Deep Listening -3: Lesson 6 Charity Breakfast
- Voc: aid, scout, offer=> Read like an announcer.
[3] Vocabulary in Use: C34-U2 #2  批評などに関することば
[4] Writing: The biggest day of life: Entrance Exam
Write how I spent and felt/thought the day for my most important entrance exam within 10 sentences

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿