Lesson Report-Advancing 1-Jan.24th

1. CNN Student News
Student News – Jan. 20th: Back after the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday [2:00-4:48]
2. Grammar in Use
Unit 37 if I knew, wish I knew: 37.B-> 37.2 w/I wish …  37.3 w/If I ~, I’d …
=> Pair Talk about an event you wish you had gone/happened differently w/wish.=> If I were you, I’d …
Unit 38 if I had known … I wish I had known ..:
Unit 39 wish:
=> Pair 1. Describe the event in the past tense-> 2. I wish ~ had … 3. If I/it ~, I would have done …
3. Inside Reading  Unit 1 From Market to Mall – Architecture
Reading 1 The Architecture of the Marketplace
- Vocabulary Activities-Word Level
- A. Word Forum Chart -> Dictionary
  pose (v): (create, cause) ~ a threat/danger/risk, (ask) ~ a question
  enhance (v): (increase, raise, ~ reputation/quality/features/efficiency (strengthen) ~security
  uniform (adj): (consistent, same/similar/like) ~ lines of hoses/rates of pay, look/be ~
   -> B. Complete the sentences.
- Vocabulary Activities-Sentence Level
- Academic Word List (p.161-164)
- Corpus: academic (adj, often before noun) connected with education at schools
=> D. Write the definition/meaning and a brief sentence for each.
=> E. Write your answer within three sentences for each question. Use the target academic words.
- Corpus: pose as Intransitive and Transitive
=> F. Choose one of the topics for each object of pose; concern, opportunity, challenge, threat, choice/dilemma. Come up with a word that could replace each pose. Write complete sentences.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿