Lesson Report Junior-3 March 9th

Hello class! This is Towako from MEL School.
How are you doing?
It's Thursday
, March 10, 2016.

It's cloudy and cold today.
It looks like we are in the middle of winter again.
What did you use to like doing when you were little?
As for me, I used to enjoy watching TV when I was young, but I no longer watch it.
What about you?
Our speaker today was Chiaki.
She talked about her pet dog.
The next speaker is Yoshiki.
Get ready for your speech!


< Lesson Review>

基礎英語 Lessons 165 & 166
Bridge Work
Chapter 26 Unit 2  => Chapter 27 Units 1 and 2
Workbook pages 4, 5, and 6
Activity: I used to ... I didn't use to ...
Chapter 26 Unit 1 Vocabulary in Use #2
場所や社会に関することば Writing practice Workbook on page 64


Enjoy the rest of the week.
See you on Saturday.

Towako

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿